Hypnotherapy is a complimentary therapy that uses hypnosis to help to treat conditions or change habits. The therapist leads you into a deeply relaxed state to talk to your subconscious mind. This can be used to treat ailments or stop negative habits.
- You’re fully in control in hypnosis and you don’t have to take on what the therapist suggests, unless you want to.
- If necessary you can bring yourself out of the hypnosis.
- Hypnosis does not work if you do not want to be hypnotized.
What can it treat?
Hypnotherapy can help treat* a number of ailments, including but not limited to:
- Depression and low mood
- Chronic Pain
- Addiction (smoking, overeating, alcohol)
- Bed Wetting
- Phobias and fears
- Phantom pain
- Headaches and Migraines
- Tics and Tourette’s syndrome
- ME/ CFS
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Arthritic pain
- Cancer and Cancer treatment symptoms (pain, nausea)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Sleep disorders
- Skin conditions
- Allergies and Asthma
- Sexual Dysfunction
Other conditions may be treatable, if not mentioned please contact me or give me a call and we can discuss.
*Disclaimer: As with any therapy, individual results may vary. To be sure that hypnotherapy is for you, discuss any queries at the initial free consultation.